Sunday 16 March 2008

Stop Greyhound Slaughter Cause On MySpace

I've mentioned the Facebook cause I am involved with, Stop The Greyhound Slaughter, before on here. I am extremely pleased to announce that we now have over 900 members. A huge thank you to each and every one of them!

I am even more pleased to announce that the cause is now available on MySpace as well so you can now join if you have a MySpace profile instead of a Facebook one. You can join or take a look via this link. I believe you have to click on the "About Causes On MySpace" button at the bottom to join. The link to the petition is also on the homepage so please take the time to sign it, anonymously or otherwise, if you get a moment.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Erssie said...

Hello,

Just thought I would say hi as I have been writing a blog called Gorgeous Greyhounds too! http://www..gorgeousgreyhounds.co.uk
I am a knitwear designer and have made a Greyhound Snood knitting pattern, free to all ex racers and rescue dogs, come and have a look and get a free copy if you want one.

I have also put up details of some dog sweaters, designed by a machine knitter who donates to rescue causes too.