Tuesday 8 April 2008

An Amazing Greyhound Video!


Hi all!

I hope I find you well. I'm back from a wonderful break and raring to get started on greyhound issues on this blog once again! I'm hoping to post at least two or three times a week from now on to get the ball rolling so please tell anyone you think may be interested about this blog and spread the word! Also, anyone who has anything to say and add to the sentiments expressed here is more than welcome to contact me at savegreyhounds@googlemail.com because I actively want to express the thoughts and feelings of you here.

Anyway, thanks to Greytexploitations I have a wonderful video that any greyhound loer will definitely want to see. It highlights just how good a pet a greyhound can make. Of course, some of the images shown are representative of only some greyhounds out there. This is worth remembering because not all greyhounds are good with other animals! Some are shown with cats for example. Molly, my beautiful girl, hates them and chases them every chance she gets!

You can find the video at YouTube by following the link.

Enjoy!

No comments: