Sunday 4 May 2008

Adopt A Greyhound!

It's been a while since I updated you all on the progress of the Facebook cause, Stop The Greyhound Slaughter, and I am delighted to say that it is going extremely well. We now have 1,136 members, which is the highest number of any of the greyhound causes on Facebook at the minute! We have also recently taken the cause onto MySpace as well so no matter which social networking site you are on, you can join! Just click on the links for the relevant one: MySpace or Facebook.

A comment was posted on the wall of the Facebook cause a few days ago to highlight a fantastic website that is concerned with greyhound adoption. Here was the post:

I used to volunteer for and still support 'Greyhounds in Need' in the UK. Galgos are adorable dogs and its just so sad and heartbreaking how they they are treated. I've had the pleasure of meeting one Galgo called Pedro, such gentle dogs - it truely is heartbreaking. I now work for this charity - Adopt A Greyhound. I still fully support and love Greyhounds in need. Galgo's 4 ever!


I've taken a look at the site and it is definitely worth a few minutes of your time. The work they do for greyhound adoption is fantastic! Thanks for the link Kelly!

No comments: