Friday 1 February 2008

More Cause Comments...

The Facebook cause is still thriving and generating attention, which is never a bad thing. I thought I'd post some more of the comments I'd received on the notice board for everyone to read because they tend to reinforce the point that greyhounds make fantastic pets and advocate greyhound adoption!

Thanks to Marc-Andre for this one:

I just adopted my second ex-racer and helped with the arrival of a load in Canada. These are wonderful creatures that simply wants your affection and a nice comfy bed to lie on. One thing that is for sure, is that there will always be greyhounds in my life. I also experienced the arrival of a load and helped prep them (bathing, clipping, etc) for their new forever home. If you haven't adopted a grey yet, what are you waiting for?? Or if you have never interacted with a grey, you should strongly consider making that effort. Spend one minute with a grey and you won't want to live without them.


And Kim for this one:

I just recently aquired an Italian Greyhound and I am SO happy to see a cause such as this. It's horrible to think of my baby in such a position, or even dead. It breaks my heart to know that these loving and gentle creatures who, through no fault of their own, have no apparent use are treated. I'm looking to adopt another and I urge others to do the same. Thank you so much for creating this!

No comments: