Monday 6 April 2009

Harrowing Stories Of Greyhound Abuse & Slaughter

It's been a few days since my last post and I have very little time on my hands today so I thought I'd just provide a few URLs that might be of interest to thoe of you that are as disgusted by the Greyhound slaughter occurring worldwide as I am. These links prove that Greyhound slaughter does actually take place and that it is not a figment of our imagination... as some people seem to think it is.

The links below are to news sites and so offer details of cases that are hard to read. They are somewhat graphic in nature and may not be good bedtime reading for those that cannot stomach such details. However, I highly recommend that you take the time to read them and pass them on to anyone you feel might be interested in spreading the world and adding their voice:

Concentration camp for more than 30 greyhounds, article here

Hartelpool greyhound found dead with ears hacked off, article here

Pregnant greyhound found killed with ears hacked off near Bristol, article here

Greyhound found drowned in the river Foyle (Ireland), article here

Dumped greyhound found in Sittingbourne, involved in a road traffic accident, article here

Greyhound found stabbed to death in Sunderland, article here

No comments: