Wednesday 19 November 2008

Christmas And Your Pet Greyhound: Perfect Presents

Hi all. Hope everyone's well and looking forward to the coming months now Christmas is well and truly on the way. I apologise for my absence from regular updates the past week. I've been rather ill and am just starting to feel human again now. I've noticed plenty of emails with news and updates in my inbox and I will get around to posting them in the next few days so bear with me...

In the meantime, having been laying around and doing nothing for a few days, I've begun to look around for Christmas presents and found one of the best online pet stores ever! If you have a pet greyhound and want to buy your pooch a gift for Christmas then I would highly recommend it. Puchi Petwear is an amazing store. It's supposed to be a designer store but the prices are highly reasonable. Although it is a UK store, you can place orders from anywhere in the world for delivery. All of their products come in various sizes for the different sizes and breeds of dog so you could purchase gifts for any of your dogs there.

Although I highly recommend checking out greyhound rescue centres for gifts like collars or merchandise for your family, this is the next best place to stop because the product range is huge and absolutely beautiful!

***If you work with or own a greyhound rescue or charity and have Christmas appeals or ranges of merchandise that you would like to advertise then please contact me. I'll be happy to post about them and link to your site in the coming weeks. This also includes any fundraisers etc because we all know how hard the credit crunch is hitting. Please email me.

No comments: