Monday 9 June 2008

House Training And The Greyhound


I was reading through my blog entries a couple of days ago and realised that I hadn't actually posted any helpful advice for people that have undergone the process of greyhound adoption in a while. As the greyhound industry and news has been so busy in recents weeks, that has taken precedence. However, it's gone a little suiet for a couple of days so I thought I'd update you on how to train your greyhound after greyhound adoption!

I wrote an article for publication on this very subject a week or so ago so I thought that it might come in handy for some of you with a greyhound addition to the family, either old or new! It can be found at the following link:How To Train A Greyhound To Be A Family Pet.

I'll be writing more articles like this and the links will be put up in the sidebar so you can always pop in for helpful hints and tips!

No comments: