Saturday 5 January 2008

Pedigree Adoption Drive


I received an email this morning from Pedigree, the dog food manufacturer. I'm signed up to the brand news and I don't usually pay any attention to their emails, but I did today for a general doggy reason.

Pedigree are launching a campaign to raise £500,000 for adoption awareness because so many dogs are currently being rescuued in the UK alone and it is getting more and more difficult to rehome them all. As a result, they are making donations on their food product sales between now and the end of March but you can do your bit by pruchasing one of the T Shirts that you can see above. The T Shirt is only £5 and so worth the money if you ask me! After all, you'll be helping to rehome dogs that have never had a chance in life before.

You can go to Pedigree Adoption Drive to have a look at the campaign for yourself! It is most definitely a good cause so take a look for yourself!

No comments: